Next Steps is offered monthly during both the 9:00am and 7:00pm services.
Next Steps is not offered in June or December.
are the best place outside of Next Steps for you to connect and build a great foundation for spiritual growth.
• These groups are the core discipleship here at Stonegate
• Connect Groups are short-term, four week groups
• Connect Groups are offered monthly at the 11:00am & 5:00pm services
• Connect Groups rotate every month
• Be a part of all six at your pace and in any order
• For everyone
• Groups Starting Soon:The Struggle for Transformation
Learn to overcome deception and sin
(Choose either the 11AM or the 5PM Group)Identity: Who is God? Who am I?
Explore your new identity in Jesus
(Choose either the 11AM or the 5PM Group)Deconstructing Church
Find your place and invest in the Church
(Choose either the 11AM or the 5PM Group)
offer you a short term place to discover what the Bible says about finances, marriages, singleness, parenting, addiction, or a wide variety of other specific topics
• General Discovery Groups: These groups are made up of individuals at different stages in life. These groups may be a combination of men, women, couples, singles and young professionals.
• Couples Discovery Groups: These groups are made up of couples at different stages of life from newly married to empty nesters.
• Men’s Discovery Groups: These groups are made up of men at different stages in life, including married, single divorced and widowed.
• Women’s Discovery Groups: These groups are made up of women at different stages in life including married, single, divorced and widowed.
Live a Praying Life
Sundays at 11AM
Starts March 17th for 6 weeks
Discover God’s truths concerning the power of prayer in our lives. Many of our questions about prayer will be addressed while offering a humbling glimpse into God’s sovereign plan. Sign up Now
Are our ultimate goal for you. This is a place where you will find deep, rich relationships and grow in your maturity as a Christ-follower while we serve our city and world together.
• Typically these groups meet in homes, share meals, share their lives, study Scripture and in response to God’s grace, give our lives as Christ-followers to service in and for our community’s welfare.
• Groups usually meet for semester-long lengths and have a personality and focus all their own.
• Some groups are built around life stage. Some are life stage specific others multigenerational.
• Most Community Groups meet 2-4 times per month for study as well as a few times for social gatherings.
• Some Community Groups study the sermon, others a topic, while others, a specific book of the bible.