Run Update

Unfortunately, due to winds in excess of 50mph and blowing dust, we have decided to cancel this year’s Run for a Reason. As much as we were looking forward to running together, we want to protect everyone’s health and well-being. We will be in contact about a possible future date should we decide to reschedule.

Your registration is counted as a 100% donation and we will be happy to email a donation receipt if requested by email:

Again, we are very sorry to cancel this year’s race. However, with the work that has been done so far, and your generosity, over $7500 will be donated to Honor our Troops in support of our active service personnel.



Neil Rogers | Race Director